Sunday, September 6, 2009

Little bit about me

I was born and raised in Auburn CA. It is a small town north of Sacramento, nestled in the Sierra Mtn Foothills. I have one sister and two brothers. We were all brought up in the same house were my parents still live. We have had many adventures there and I am sure will continue to do so. I graduated from Placer High School where I was a proud member of the GHB! (Golden Hillmen Band) I played Clarinet and learned trombone my junior year for the Jazz band. I earned my AA from Sierra Community College, my BS in SpEd from BYU-Hawaii and my MaEd from University of Phoenix. I have had the oppurtunity to call CA, HI, FL, UT, VA, and now AZ home. I have met wonderful people from around the world and enjoy learning new things. I live currently in Phoenix with my two cats Ross and Simon. I also love to travel and have visited Ireland, Scotland, England, France, and the Greek Islands. My Mom and I even got to stay in a flat for a month in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment