This last Saturday I had to chance to go out with a group of friends. We went out bowling and to an improv comedy show. Now, I have not gone bowling in years! I was shocked by the spares I kept getting. Annmarie and Jo still beat all of us with their strikes and spares. We then went out to dinner and then to watch Jesterz. They had about 6 guys and a girl doing the improv. We had a blast and did a lot of laughing. It was a great Saturday :)
Sounds like tons of fun!!! Love the new blog!! I haven't been too good at keeping mine up to date lately, but if you want to look at it it is www.travistransportation.blogspot.com. Or I also do one for my extended family and since you know a lot of us, that one is www.giguierefamilynewsletter.blogspot.com.
ReplyDeleteWe really have to get together soon!!! I can't believe we live so close and didn't even know it!!!
Talk to you soon
FUN!!!! I am so excited that you have a blog! Did I send you an invite to mine? ( I just went private).
ReplyDeleteMy best friends brother does the improv @ Jesterz. You will have to say hi to him if you go again! I really want to go sometime! Sounds like so much fun!!