Happy Tuesday! Well yesterday was spent monitering my online class to make sure our final projects were completed correctly and turned in on time. Ya fun :P I was able to clean and edit them and submit them by 11pm. Annoying when some members of your team do not participate. Now, I enjoy the online classroom and when you have a great team there is nothing better! But when you get that group that does not do their part it can make for some stressfull times.
This morning I had to go in for blood work and they had a hard time getting blood from me. Almost two hours later they finally got a vein. CRAZY! The nurses were all very nice but I wish my veins were a bit more cooperative. I have to go back again next week so hopefully now that they know my veins better, they will be able to get in and out faster. Tonight is for packing as I am going home to NorCal to see my family. Exciting!!! My sister and I will have the chance to walk across the stage to recieve our Masters at the Arco Arena on Saturday. If you are thinking, "now wait a minute, I thought Christina already got her Masters and walked last Novemeber", then you are absolutly right! I am a glutton for punishment and started another Masters. This one is in curriculum and instruction. I hope to have a wonderful experiance the whole day! No truck stealing or dog-napping is to occur!!!
Make today a fantastic day! toodaloo :D
Blessings
14 years ago

My veins are normally easy to find, fortunately. However, when I was pregnant and dehydrated, they shrank, becoming hard to locate. Make sure you're keeping your fluids up next time you go in. Also, it depends on the skill of your nurse,.. there are some lousy ones out there who take like 8 times to get it right.. not cool when you're on the other end of the poking device!! Hehe, good luck..
ReplyDelete